<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4973386525830291558?origin\x3dhttps://adri-o.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

java blue

los pensamientos y sentimientos de mi corazón

 

Vamos a Ver...


Let’s just get it out there. I am not a blogger. I’ve tried it…. twice. And let me tell you, I’m full of thoughts and opinions. That’s probably why I stand there with a funny expression on my face half the day. But if I have an idea or comment or opinion and I think its worth saying, I’m going to say it where it matters. I’ll write to that company, that author, that professor, that restaurant, or that politician. Now I’m gonna do this thing because it’s required for a graduate literacy course I'm taking and I’m willing to give it another shot. But I’m not here to please anybody. I’m going to write this with the perspective of a potential Spanish teacher and a perpetual student. And I’m going to try and have a little fun. Maybe I’ll learn something. Hopefully it’ll be worth it.







 

for this post

Leave a Reply