Highlights

I just had one of the best weekends I can remember in a long time. It never would have been possible if I were still waitressing. Man, I've missed out on so much the last 5 years! Since we had Monday of for Columbus Day (or Día de la Raza in Spanish), I had 3 1/2 long days to spend with friends.
I even bravely attempted to play football. I had no clue what was going on, but I slowly learned by doing, and now I understand the game a LOT better!
Last night was intense. Twenty-two of us went to Tullys for MNF and the Playoffs. Ok, well, really only 3 of us were there to cry together as the Yankees lost the Division title and it was once again announced that Joe Torre will probably be let go. With 10 minutes left after the Yankees lost and the Bills were about to win an astonishing game, I consoled myself with that once thought, that at least the Bills would win. But in the last few seconds of the game, the Coyboys pulled ahead as a result of turnovers and field goals. Wow. How depressing. And then I had to get up less that 5 hours later!
But it will still remain as one of my favorite memories from the year!


for this post
Leave a Reply