<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4973386525830291558?origin\x3dhttps://adri-o.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

java blue

los pensamientos y sentimientos de mi corazón

 

El Gran Almacén







Teaching is so full of ups and downs. Even throughout the day. It’s like being on a bipolar rollercoaster. I have periods that are wonderful, and those that are terrible. Same with parents! Some days are so much fun – like today with Spanish 3. We had our annual Gran Almacén or large department store. The students bring in fun clothes and accessories and try to buy/sell from each other using Spanish phrases they have learned in the clothing unit. However, I sometimes wonder if I’ll ever be able to say “I love my job”. I just don’t think it’s possible.



(These pictures are from last year's Gran Almacen at a different school than the one I teach at now. You can see more on my website!)




Labels: , ,

 

for this post

Leave a Reply