Lazy Me
Wow. I just slept about 14 hours. I only felt a little sick when I decided to take a "nap" at 5:30 last night! Well I still don't feel too ill, but I must have needed the sleep. I have to keep telling myself that so that I don't feel guilty about wasting a Friday night and not getting anything done. At what point does "taking it easy" and "relaxing" overlap with "lazy"?
Before falling asleep I was reading my guitar book. I really want to learn. I can play about 10 chords so far, but my fingers hurt and I have to stare at them when playing. My goal is to improve enough by July that I can take a guitar with me to Mexico if I go with EGC in July. I want to be able to write some simple songs in Spanish. Then, in Asia, I would hopefully have time to practice & play and use it for worship. I need to go guitar shopping sometime before June. I would like someone with lots of guitar knowledge to go with... any ideas? My brother is amazing, but he's rarely up here.
I'm just pretending to play in the picture I posted. =)
Today we are cooking/eating breakfast with the young adult Truth Project group from the fall. I am sooo blessed to have such wonderful friends! If only I didn't have to finish grading Spanish 3 midterms today...
Labels: guitar


for this post
Leave a Reply