<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4973386525830291558?origin\x3dhttps://adri-o.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

java blue

los pensamientos y sentimientos de mi corazón

 

No School!







It's Monday and there's no school because it's MLK day. Yay!
I have no grading or planning to do because midterms are this week!
Rich & Bethany & my adorable niece Emma are still here and we've had such a wonderful time together, it's been like a mini-vacation. I love my family! (I'll post a new pic of Emma later today I hope).
I FINALLY get to hang out with Bee today, too!
Paul & Heather are in the hospital, hopefully having their baby. Thanks for the text message at 6:30!
Nate & Em finally clarified their relationship. Finally... I mean, excellent!
Our first Truth Project session with the Teens went pretty well yesterday and they are fired up for next week!
I have NO PAIN from Skiing on Saturday.
Only one thing remains, and I'm just gonna keep turning it over to God.
Nothing is going to spoil this day!

 

for this post

 
Blogger Rachel Says:

Yay for the day off!

 
 
Blogger Tracy Says:

I'm glad to hear your first Truth Project session went well. There's something exciting to me about seeing more groups start up...I think it's really valuable stuff! :-)

 

Leave a Reply