<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4973386525830291558?origin\x3dhttps://adri-o.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

java blue

los pensamientos y sentimientos de mi corazón

 

Not a Resolution

I'm not promising anything. There will be no pressure to blog on a regular basis. I'm not going to tell anyone so it probably won't matter anyway. There isn't much to say that can be said to be read that isn't private or is worthwhile. And I'm sure I'll be too busy or tired most of the time and I want to keep my priorities straight.

I'm not married and I don't have kids and I'm not pregnant so I don't have any exciting experiences to share in that .... area. I don't think anyone wants to hear about my life as a teacher because who wants to relive high school? Well, maybe just the senior trip, and the constant natural high that existed from then until graduation... =)

I can't believe it's 2008. I didn't make any New Year's Resolutions, because obviously, since I can't even keep a blog, I probably can't keep anything. But without making any, I am actually experiencing more changes, hopefully permanent ones! I just finished my master's degree so I really do have a newfound freedom.

Ok I do have one resolution. I'm one of those people who constantly makes "resolutions" on a day to day basis. I'm constantly thinking about what I need to change about myself, sometimes making lists and attempting to accomplish those changes. Then I realize that I can't do anything on my own and I turn back to God, trusting on His promise that if I seek Him first, He will put all of the missing pieces into place. So my resolution is turn it all over to Him every day. And if He leads me back here, so be it!

 

for this post

Leave a Reply