Welcome to the World, Noah!
Today I was so incredibly blessed to be able to visit Paul & Heather and their new son, Noah Benjamin. I've never been to the hospital to see a new baby before. I felt privaleged as I held him - less than a day old! God amazes me. This beautiful baby boy was so perfectly formed, and yet so tiny. And it was awesome just to see Paul & Heather and how much they are in love with each other. I am SOOO happy for them!
Labels: friends


Ooh, great pictures!! :) I forgot to bring my camera the second time I went up, so I only have a couple. Are you going to post yours on your Picasaweb? I'd love to see them.
PS, I love you!! :D
ohhhhh I love these!!!! I want to print them out :) hehe
beautiful baby, beautiful pictures!
Babies are such miracles, aren't they?
Yes, all it takes is one look at a newborn to believe in MIRACLES!
Hi, this is Heather's mom. I loved your pics of Noah on the picasa web site. I wanted to stay connected to it and order some copies. i cannot get into it anymore. Can you add my email address to your list, and let me know how to get Noah's pics. Thanks, Noah's Grandma (you can get my email address from Heather-I do not want to place it here)