<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4973386525830291558?origin\x3dhttps://adri-o.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

java blue

los pensamientos y sentimientos de mi corazón

 

Not Ready to Return

So I'm not supposed to go back to work yet, and I have a sub through the end of the week. But I just found out that I am not getting paid - though last week they told me I would be! So all of a sudden I am going to back to work tomorrow. I am not mentally prepared for this... at least it is just 2 days and then a 4 day weekend.

My sister-in-law might be induced tomorrow if her blood pressure is still high, in which case I would definitely want to get down to LI for the weekend, but my dad was just in the hospital (taken to the ER from church on Sunday) so he really can't be making a long trip right now. I need a driving buddy because it is not good for my leg to be driving by myself... any takers?

We had a meeting for the summer Mexico trip on Sunday. I love the team and really want to be a part of it. I just don't know if I should go.... I mean I'm already planning to go to Asia for a year. But I just LOVE speaking Spanish and there are people my age going this time! I will probably still be on blood-thinners at that point. Then I will need to get right off of them so they can test my blood a month later for a blood disorder (which I don't believe I have!). I need to get all that taken care of and still get to Asia on time...

But first I need to get through 12 more intense weeks of teaching! A couple of my kids wrote me get-well notes, one sent me a card to my house, and several drew me get-well pictures on their quizzes. There are some sweet moments!

Labels:

 

for this post

Leave a Reply